Did you know Private Jet Charters can help CEOs from “Keeping Up With The Joneses”? If you are a CEO who just had to have a private jet because all the other CEO’s had one, the best advice I can give you is to sell the blasted thing and invest the proceeds back into your company. You will be a better man or woman for it. The next step I recommend is to look into private jet charters when you need to travel for business. (Notice, I didn’t tell you to start flying commercial, heaven forbid!)
The obvious reasons why a busy executive needs to avoid commercial air travel at all costs are:
- Long security check point lines that lead you to discover that you are, in fact, not very secure at all in the hands of commercial air carriers.
- Lost luggage you may or may not see again.
- Flight delays and missed connections (with or without explanations or apologies).
- Take offs and landings at airports a whole lot farther from your office or destination than you want to be.
- 5. Being wedged in between two strangers for hours at a time.
- Placing your fate in the hands of the people sitting in the exit aisle seats.
Those are just a few of the reasons busy CEO’s don’t want to be jetting around the country or the globe on commercial airliners.
Here are a few of the reasons why private jet charters make more sense:
- The plane leaves when you say it will (barring the unforeseen).
- The private jet you charter can get you closer to your final destination. There are thousands of airports in the world and commercial airlines can only get you to a fraction of them. Private jet charters can get you to nearly ALL of them.
- Hold a meeting in the air on your way to a meeting. Conduct business without prying eyes or ears.
- Your luggage automatically goes where you go.
- Have more than a bag of peanuts on board if you want.
- You don’t have to take your shoes off for anyone! (Unless you want to)
One tip: There are private jet charter companies and there are private jet charter brokers. Brokers are better. “Why” you say? Brokers can give you quotes from multiple charter companies. This can help you save money. “How” you say? Multiple quotes mean multiple jet charter companies are vying for your business, which can lead to a better price, which can strengthen your company’s bottom line, which can make you a hero in the eyes of your shareholders.
One more tip: Not all private jet charter brokers are created equal. Only some can give you an instant quote. Other brokers – well, they’ll have to get back to you.
Discover for yourself the best place to get an instant online private jet rental quote.